Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching up


I realise the blog has not been updated regularly and is terrible of me. I also know this is a rather new blog so I hope I'm not too missed.........Anyhow, Bakerellaz is back on track after a few months lapse getting side tracked with life to put it very generally. During that time, there has been a few events at my fashion showroom, popUP Showroom, and other venues where sweet and savory treats were served. The above was a huge hit at the showroom with the ladies who came to shop, get pampered and tasted these lil meringues with strawberries and fresh cream.


Ricotta cheese puff squares for a friend's dinner party.





Mushroom bruschetta and chicken wraps with yoghurt lime dressing for a birthday party.



Hors d'oeuvres tray of mini quiche tarts, chicken wrap rolls, BLT club sandwiches, mini burgers, and baby potatoes with sour cream and caviar for an event at Urbanattic Bar & Lounge.





Mini burgers. So cute and so yummy. Disappear in 2 bites or one huge one! This is superb for adults or kids' parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment